TAP and Son's Electric » Informational Video
TAP and Son's Electric, Inc
» Phoenix-Metro area Electricians
TAP and Son's Electric - the Best Electricians in Phoenix
TAP and Sons’ Electric ❯ Phoenix Electricians
TAP and Sons Electric, Inc. has been servicing Arizona for over 50 years from generation to generation. We are a dedicated company with a well-known reputation in the valley.
We are a certified contractor through BBB, SRP and APS Alliance Contractors. We have also been awarded Contractor of the Year by The City of Mesa and have been awarded an A+ Rating with the BBB, Angie’s List, and Yelp.
TAP and Sons is a respected company that serves Residential, Commercial, and HOA communities. We show our dedication to you through our quality workmanship, fast response, and assured satisfaction before we leave your property.
Non-Commission Electricians | Family owned and operated
Servicing all electrical needs: from large national corporations to the local family business or households.
- We are a Tesla Recommended Charger Instillation Specialist
- All Residential electrical needs
- All Commercial / Industrial electrical needs
- All Community / HOA electrical needs
- Lighting: replacement, upgrades, additions, LED for energy efficiency
- Solar: retrofit, new additions, custom builds, interior / exterior
- Adding new / Retrofitting old lighting with new energy efficient LED lighting to be used for roadways, parks, sport courts, landscape lighting, etc.
- Small improvements to Large remodels and New construction: rewires to panel changes, surge protection installation, and more
Let the truth be known! TAP and Sons Electric, Inc. operates with honesty and integrity. We honor our word here at TAP Electric, and it shows through our success as an Arizona Family-Owned and Operated company. As established Phoenix Electricians TAP and Sons Electric, Inc. has experienced Journeymen Electricians with the skill set and experience necessary to get any electrical job completed correctly.
- Non-Commission Electricians
- The most qualified Commercial and Residential Electricians in Phoenix
- FREE Proposals on new work by Phone or in Person
- No Trip Charges or Hidden Fees
- Lifetime Warranty on Service Panels
- Drug Screened Electricians
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Licensed/Bonded/Insured | Proud Partner with Arizona Cardinals & Arizona Coyotes
- Our Residential Division services all residential electrical needs from small improvements to large remodels, from rewires to panel changes and surge protection installation.
- Design and install of landscape lighting
- Our Commercial Division services all commercial electrical work from small tenant improvements to large scale projects.
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION DIVISION
- Our Homeowner Division can provide your community with services such as lighting improvements, design, and monthly maintenance
- Retrofit old lighting with new, energy efficient LED lighting for roadways, parks, sport courts, landscape lighting, etc.
- We also offer a Free Monthly Lighting check!
- We have an alliance with local utility companies to retrofit or custom build existing interior or exterior lighting to allow more efficient lighting as well as energy savings.
- Add Electric Solar power to your home or business
Here are the facts: TAP and Sons Electric, Inc. is a fair priced electrical contractor with the experience and quality workmanship that demands professionalism. As the best electrical contractor in the Phoenix-Metro Area and surrounding cities, we never have excessive parts cost.
At TAP and Sons, our non-commission electricians are not going to scam you; they are focused on the job at hand instead of the upsell. We provide internet deals on some of our most popular services for our customers. If you ever have questions on your FREE Proposal, don’t be afraid to ask questions! We will be happy to clarify cost with you. Tap electric is a family owned company that has a well-known reputation managed by providing quality service in order to satisfy our customers.
TAP and Sons Electric, Inc.— Bringing Customer Service Back to the Customer